My baby boy is six.... I just look at him in amazement....he has survived that long!!! No seriously he's a sweet kid and after reading with his class I've realised he isn't near as naughty as I thought. Its getting harder to choose gifts now.... we had wii and DS games. I could even become hooked on Mario Kart. I don't believe in parties every year but I do feel the need to celebrate...this year we chose Putt Putt and he was allowed to invite a friend. So happened he picked our neighbour...who we all love so both families went along for a good laugh. It was a beautiful sunny day and we had Brisbane city as our back drop.After a LONG drawn out 18 holes we had a yummy lunch at the cafe. I had to make 28 chocolate cupcakes with 100's and 1000's for his class and then a chocolate cake with mini m&m's and more 100 and 1000's for the family :)
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Birthday time.....
My baby boy is six.... I just look at him in amazement....he has survived that long!!! No seriously he's a sweet kid and after reading with his class I've realised he isn't near as naughty as I thought. Its getting harder to choose gifts now.... we had wii and DS games. I could even become hooked on Mario Kart. I don't believe in parties every year but I do feel the need to celebrate...this year we chose Putt Putt and he was allowed to invite a friend. So happened he picked our neighbour...who we all love so both families went along for a good laugh. It was a beautiful sunny day and we had Brisbane city as our back drop.After a LONG drawn out 18 holes we had a yummy lunch at the cafe. I had to make 28 chocolate cupcakes with 100's and 1000's for his class and then a chocolate cake with mini m&m's and more 100 and 1000's for the family :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment